January 2020 – Study in Canada Seminar
Study in Canada Seminar
Sat 25th Jan 2020 – Ealing, London – 2pm-4pm
Studying In Canada
Brazolot Migration Group together with a selection of publicly funded colleges in Canada are offering fantastic opportunities for students to continue their education in Canada. With the average cost of fees being £9,000 per year and rising for an under-graduate program studying in Canada couldn’t be more attractive. With programs ranging from apprenticeship to PHD’s the selection of programs is endless.
- You will have the opportunity to earn money while you learn
- You will have access to hundreds of employment opportunities anywhere in CANADA
- You will earn a qualification recognised in CANADA or in the UK or Europe
- You will have the opportunity to stay in Canada permanently (pursuant to Immigration Regulations)
With more than 500,000 in international students coming to Canada to study every year (and this figure is set to increase), International students bring a rich culture to our classrooms.
- Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality of education.
- Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world.
- Whilst studying you have the option to ‘earn money while you learn’.
- Canada ranks among the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses.
- According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest standards of quality of life in the world.